Unemployment has been a constant thorn in the side of India’s progress. To get rid of it and to allow the people to have a chance to earn their livelihood, the government of India has initiated the Berojgaari Bhatta Online.
How to apply for Berojgaari Bhatta Online?
The Berojgaari Bhatta is a state-wise scheme and therefore each state has its own separate protocol when it comes to applying for the scheme. However, the process of applying for it online is almost the same across the nation.
You have to visit the link, which is the official website of the Department of Education and Labour Resources of Bihar MNSSBY. You would then have to click on “New Applicant registration.” You would then have to fill in your personal information and then choose whether you are applying for the scheme from a Vasudha center or all by yourself. You would soon receive an OTP on your registered phone number. You would have an option to choose from the BSCC, SHA, KYP scheme.
Eligibility for the scheme
You need to have the following documents to be eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card for the application
- Applicant should be a 12th pass and would have to give a diploma or degree certificate along with the +2 certificate
- The applicant should have a functional Email ID and must provide the email ID and the mobile number along with other necessary information
- Is there an age limit for the applicant?
Ans: Yes, the applicant needs to be within 21 years of age and 35 years of age to benefit from the scheme.
- What is the most basic criterion to apply?
Ans: The applicant must be unemployed to apply for this scheme.
- Will the applicant be allowed to be a beneficiary of any other scheme?
Ans: No. If the applicant is found benefitting from any other government scheme, then he or she will not be able to apply for the Berojgaari Bhatta